Friday 6 November 2015

Unit 1- Release form/ Clearance

Y.A.C PRODUCTIONS

VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHIC RELEASE FORM
Release Form


In the below agreement Y.A.C PRODUCTIONS are one and the same.
I hereby authorize LBTS6 sole and exclusive rights to use, publish, copy, print, copyright or electronically transfer any or all photographs, video, or audio clips taken by me or of me during the filming of ‘There’s something in the woods’ which is the film which has been made and created by us for the purposes of our coursework..
I also agree that LBTS6 may use such photographs, video and audio recordings taken by me or of me with my consent or the use of my name for any lawful purpose, including but not limited to; publicity, illustration, advertising, marketing, copyrighting and Web content.
I hereby authorize LBTS6 to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish or distribute this media for the purposes of our own coursework so in order to achieve a qualification for the given module in this area however also to distribute to enable others whether its assessors or students to watch, gain inspiration from or enjoy our work.
In addition, I waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written or electronic copy, wherein my likeness appears.
Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of any of these video, or audio clips.
I am 18 years of age and am competent to contract in my own name. I have read this release before signing below and I fully understand the contents, meaning, and impact of this release.


First Name __________________________ Last Name _________________________


Signature ___________________________________________ Date ______________

No comments:

Post a Comment